Music I Like By Matt

I like nice cool going music but I do like rock and rap and hip hop
but most of all

GORRILAZ

My favorite band or artists I really like are G an Little Yahty but this are my songs On Melancholy Hill
Feels Good and MOST OF ALL
Hollywood Is alright 
[ its just called Hollywood but what I said was some of the lyrics.]
But I do like Lofi which is a nice peaceful type of music that's really good for calming down.
I like falling down by lil peep and triple x
and I Like jocelyn flores. 

Whats some music you guys like.?
I'm guessing you guys like Drake... in my feelings.

I hope you guys like this Bye.

  

Comments

  1. that was amazinggggggggggggggggggggggg

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like how you made the format like a poem

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of spaces! I think they add a lot of character to the post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it. Just, what kind of music is this?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Clarinet

Scrambled Eggs 100WC